1.Terms and Agreements will apply to every business relation since the moment User accesses Boostcompany.net website
3.By accepting the Agreement, Customer is consentaneous to using Boostcompany.net in English as the official language of the website.
1. Any client purchasing our services must be an adult in the legal point of view and by his country's regulations. In absence of the said regulation, any client purchasing our services must be at least 18 years of age. If a you are under 18 years old you can purchase our services with the consent of your parents or a guardian.
2. Boostcompany.net provides in-game services and consulting services (Boosting and Coaching services). You can find specification and further description of each individual product on our website. Before purchasing any of the products, be sure to read Terms of Agreements and product description thoroughly to prevent any misunderstandings.
3. By accessing our website, you agree that the execution time is a variable category and depends on multiple factors, for example, your current in-game progress, equipment and external factors.
4. Boostcompany.net retains the right to reject any order without explanation. For example, we will reject order if we don't have the resources to complete the requested service, if we register fraudulent information etc.
1. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions Customer is consent with the fact that he is paying for virtual in-game services for the chosen game and agrees to the fact that Boostcompany.net is not offering any property or product inside this virtual game.
2. Boostcompany.net disclaims all warranties , expressed and implied of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.
3. The Client is solely responsible for recording and protecting the necessary private information as a prevention measures in case of theft or suspension of his account.
4. Boostcompany.net will implement the best technical and organizational measures to prevent Clients' personal information from unauthorized access, accidental loss, alteration of information and disclosure.
5.You agree that Boostcompany.net is not responsible for any undesirable and unexpected situations that may occur. Boostcompany.net is only responsible for actions undertook on Clients' account and by the order of a Client.
6. Some of our services include Account Sharing. These services will be completed only if the Customer explicitly or implicitly orders it and shares the personal information necessary for the completion. You, the client, agree that Boostcompany.net does not bear any responsibility for any sanctions that might occur from the Blizzard Entertainment Inc (Such as disqualification, suspension and ban). We will conduct these services at your own risk.